Do your loved ones seem to be suffering from frequent allergy attacks in your home? If you said yes and you cannot seem to find the reason behind the allergies or the high energy bills, then perhaps you need air duct cleaning. Over time dust and pollutants collect inside of your duct system. This can lead to an increase in allergens in your indoor air. Our air duct cleaning system is a roto brush that scrubs and vacuums the inner walls of your air ducts removing the dust and pollutants.
Call Coastal Air! We offer air duct cleaning services to our residential and commercial clients throughout Bradenton, Sarasota, Palmetto, Ellenton, Parrish, and Venice, Florida.
While most heating and cooling companies are satisfied with average work, we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are fully satisfied with any service. Find out more about our services or schedule an appointment by calling us at 941-782-0704.
The Importance of Duct Cleaning
Poor indoor air quality can greatly impact the health of family members and cause environmental allergies, respiratory problems, and autoimmune disorders. It can reduce the productivity of your employees and increase absenteeism due to health concerns. It can also deteriorate the furniture inside a home or a commercial building.
To prevent these things from happening, you need to have your ducts cleaned and sealed. Some of the primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning include:
- Improved indoor air quality
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lowered energy bills
- Removal of allergens
- Prevention of mold growth
- Improved system efficiency of your HVAC unit
- Prolonged life of your HVAC system
10 Signs You Need Air Duct Cleaning
There can be a number of factors that influence how frequently you should have your air ducts cleaned and serviced. However, as a general guideline, you may need to have your air ducts cleaned, and sealed if your home or business experiences any of the following:
- You see an excessive amount of dust particles coming from the supply registers.
- You see mold growth in the ductwork and other components of your HVAC system.
- You see signs of rodent droppings and animal infestation in your ductwork.
- You have several household pets inside the home.
- Your home or commercial building had previous occupants before you moved in.
- You recently had your home renovated or remodeled.
- Your building has recently been damaged by fire or flooding.
- You have a family member who continually suffers from asthma or allergies.
- You have smokers in the household.
- You see signs of low productivity and increased absenteeism rate among your employees.
Contact Us for Premium Duct Cleaning Services in Florida
More than a duct cleaning company, Coastal Air Cooling & Heating is a full-service, locally owned, and family-operated business that serves the HVAC needs of Manatee and Sarasota residents and businesses. We have been in operation for almost two decades, equipping us with the knowledge and technical expertise to perform heating and cooling repairs and service in a fast and efficient way.
Having cleaner and healthier air to breathe in starts with your air ducts. You need to hire a reliable duct cleaning company that will ensure your air ducts are thoroughly cleaned and maintained.
Not all heating and cooling companies are created equal, hire the best by calling us at 941-782-0704 today!