Your air conditioner is a hard worker, especially during the hot Florida summer season when it is used at a maximum capacity. Most air conditioners have been designed to last a long time, but due to normal wear-and-tear or lack of maintenance, they may eventually break down and need the help of an air conditioner service professional.
During times like these, you need to hire an air conditioner service company that you can trust. Coastal Air Cooling & Heating is definitely the heating and cooling company to turn to when things go wrong with your air conditioner. If you want to learn more about how we are setting the standard for other local heating and cooling companies in Florida, contact us now at 941-782-0704 to receive a free quote or schedule a service appointment!
Our Air Conditioner Services
Coastal Air’s air conditioner service is simply unmatched within the industry. You are assured of getting top-notch service at a reasonable price every time you hire us. Additionally, all of our repairs come with a two-year service guarantee at the end of the repair work.
Some of the air conditioner services we offer to our customers in Bradenton, Sarasota, Palmetto, Ellenton, Parrish, and Venice include the following:
- Installation: The performance of your HVAC unit depends on the proper sizing of the system relative to your home or business. We make an honest assessment of your space as well as take note of your family or business needs. We will then give you sound, expert advice on which unit to get, and will ensure that it is properly installed.
- Diagnosis: Equipment breakdown is inevitable at some point, especially if the unit is old and has not been properly maintained. Our team can take a look at your air conditioner and determine the reason behind its malfunction.
- Repairs: After we determine the underlying issue behind the malfunction of your air conditioner, we will then repair it and make it as good as new. All of our repairs also come with a two-year service guarantee.
- Replacement: The normal life expectancy of an AC unit is between 10 to 15 years. Beyond that, you might encounter frequent repairs. If frequent air conditioner service, repair, and energy costs continue to pile up, then it might be time to consider a replacement. We will evaluate your unit and advise you on whether or not it is best to repair your current unit or to replace it with a new one.
- Maintenance: We can never emphasize enough the importance of having your air conditioner serviced at least once a year, preferably before the start of the cooling season. This way, problems get nipped in the bud before it is too late. It also ensures that the unit will perform at its maximum efficiency and lowers your energy bills.
Learn More about Our Air Conditioner Service
Coastal Air Cooling & Heating is comprised of HVAC professionals that are factory-trained and fully certified. Our team is backed by almost two decades of experience, state-of-the-art equipment, and fully-stocked utility trucks to ensure fast and quality air conditioner service!
Call us now at 941-782-0704 to schedule an air conditioner service appointment, and find out why we are the top choice among the other heating and cooling companies in the area.